Egypt is characterized by the multiplicity of sites for medical tourism. Tourism did not stop there by just enjoying the beauty of its natural landscapes but has become beneficial for both health and psychology. You can enjoy the beauty of nature’s serenity while immersed in its warm sands and relaxing in front of the sea and the clarity of the sky, and it affects you from all sides until you come back from it with a better psyche.
Are you fully vaccinated? Then you needn’t show a PCR test when you arrive at Cairo international airport to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime holiday in the land of the Pharaohs.
When we talk about Medical Tourism in Egypt, we have to know that it is defiantly one of the types of tourism that has internationally widespread. it is practiced by tourists heading to attractions that provide natural remedies based on natural resources such as mineral water springs, sulfur water baths, mud, and hot sand, and it is considered one of the tourist attractions in various countries of the world, but in the Arab world Egypt and Jordan top the list of countries that encourage medical tourism, and the goals behind their practice vary between recreation, relaxation, and entertainment.
This kind of tourism, Imean Medical tourism can likewise be defined as a special type of tourism aimed at obtaining care Medical or purely healthy to get rid of some pain and health problems under the influence of natural factors present in the environment.
Why do people get interested in Medical Tourism?
- Tourists travel to various destinations to achieve healing, recreation, and leisure at the same time and make family members happy at the lowest costs.
- Tourists also travel there because of the low treatment costs this way.
- Tourists need to change the atmosphere in which some patients with mental conditions l, so medical tourism is considered the best treatment for them to entertain themselves.
Why Egypt is considered a hopeful destination for Medical Tourism?
Egypt is famous since ancient times for its curative tourism because of its eyes, rivers, and underground and mineral waters, and because of its soil which contains many materials for the treatment of many diseases, there are many sulfur springs in Egypt that contain many unique chemical minerals, like the Cleopatra Spring and Bir Wahid in Siwa Oasis, which exceed the proportion of all minerals Sulfur springs in the world, and a therapeutic mud is available around sulfur springs that help treat many bone diseases such as rheumatism, respiratory system, and skin diseases.
The most important places for medical tourism in Egypt:
It is located 232 km south of Assiut (south of Cairo), it contains deep wells with various therapeutic benefits such as Bulaq wells and Nasser wells, which work to treat rheumatic diseases, chronic pain, skin diseases, kidney stones accompanied by renal colic, disorders of the digestive system and psoriasis
It is a group of Egyptian oases located in the Western Desert 350 km southwest of Alexandria, where it belongs to Giza Governorate and 370 km from Cairo, and the oval valley within which the oases are located extends from the northeast to the southwest with a length of 94 km and a width of 42 km With an area of approximately 2000 square kilometers, this valley is surrounded by mountains and many water springs.
Gabal Dakrour ( Dakrour Mountain)
Dakrour mountain is located 3 km southeast of Siwa Oasis. This mountain is known for its healing climatic properties, especially for rheumatic patients, as it is famous for the healing properties of its hot sands since ancient times.
Aswan is distinguished from a therapeutic aspect that its atmosphere is very suitable for patients with kidneys, respiratory system, and rheumatic diseases, and it has two centers for treatment by sand and water, and the method of treatment in the two centers are programs dedicated to burying in the hot sand in a studied scientific manner.
Siwa Oasis forms a natural depression in ancient times due to natural erosion factors. It is about 18 meters below sea level, and the total depression area is about 1,000 km2. Sand dunes make up the largest proportion of its formation and the rest are for the depressions that formed some lakes due to the leakage of groundwater from the many flowing water springs between sulfur and fresh, whereas the presence of saline lakes is due to the saline nature of the rocks and depressions in which these lakes formed, and this is also because the whole region was the bottom of a great sea included most of the desert area in previous times, which is evident in the remnants of marine snails and fossil reefs in most of those surrounding areas.
Ras Sidr, is an Egyptian touristic town located in south Sinai Governorate on the Gulf of Suez on the coast of the Red Sea and follows the governorate of South Sinai, and the region has been known since the era of the ancient Egyptians, the Prophet Moses, Jesus Christ, the Greeks, and the Romans. Ras Sedr is characterized by pure sandy coasts, low in seaweed and sea salt, and its waters are calm.
Moses pool in Tor Sinai, a natural pool whose water flows from 5 eyes, the amount of water that comes out of the eye ranges from 20 cubic meters per day, and this sulfur water helps in healing many diseases and the temperature reaches 37 degrees Celsius, so it is considered an area. Moses pool, the green oasis inside the desert.
Egypt is characterized by many medical tourism places and low cost compared to other countries. Cairo Top Tours organize trips for Medical Tourism in Egypt. Are you ready?
Would you like to live a journey through ancient Egyptian culture and mythology? you can make it happen and spend a day visiting Abydos, Giza, Luxor, Aswan to see the tombs of the Pharaohs adorned with very clear, detailed, and beautifully painted scenes of the various deities of ancient Egypt as well as many other sites, cities, adventures and things to do in Cairo, you can try and book one of our range of Egypt tours and Egypt Travel Packages many privately guided groups of Cairo day tours from airport and Egypt day tours to explore the capital city of Egypt, Cairo you can check a lot of Egypt itineraries or go on one of our full Cairo Day tours like:
- Pyramids Tour from Cairo Airport.
- Day tour to Giza pyramids, Memphis and Saqqara.
- Day tour to Giza pyramids & Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara, and Dahshur.
- Cairo day tour to Saqqara, Memphis, and Dahshur.
- Tour to Giza Pyramids.
- Cairo day to tour to Saqqara and Memphis.
- Old Cairo Tour | Egyptian Museum Tour.
- Day Tour to Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Saqqara.
- Quad Biking around Giza Pyramids.
- Mount Sinai Tours from Cairo.
- Day Tour to El Fayoum from Cairo.
- Cairo Stopover Transit Tour.
- Cairo Short Break | Cairo city break.
- Day tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara, and Dahshur.
- Half-day Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx.
- Bahariya Oasis and White Desert tour from Cairo.
- Day trip to Luxor from Cairo by flight.
- 2 Days Safari to the white desert and Bahariya Oasis tour from Cairo.
- Day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
- 3 Days Bahariya Oasis Tour from Cairo.
- Day trip to Alexandria from Cairo.
- Cairo Stopover Tour.
- Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo airport.
- Giza Pyramids sound and light show.
- Felucca Ride on the Nile in Cairo.
- Nile Dinner Cruise in Cairo.
- Day tour to Wadi El Natroun Monasteries.
- Coptic and Islamic Cairo Tour.
- Grand Egyptian Museum Tour from Cairo.
- Half-Day Tour to the Grand Egyptian Museum.
- Snorkeling trip to Ain Sokhna from Cairo.
- Day Tour to the Red Sea El Ain El Sokhna from Cairo.
- El Alamein Day Tour from Cairo.
- Suez Canal Day Trip from Cairo.
- Day tour to the Camel Market in Cairo.
- El Minya tour from Cairo.
- Cairo day tour to Saqqara, Memphis, and Dahshur Pyramids.
- Half-day tour to the Egyptian Museum.
- Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Saqqara Necropolis from Cairo.
- Day tour to Giza Pyramids and Memphis City.
- Cairo Day Trip to Giza Pyramids and Dahshur Pyramids.
- Cairo Day Tour to Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids.
- Day tour to Dahshur, Saqqara, and Maidum from Cairo.
- Siwa Oasis from Cairo.
- Cairo by Night Tour.
- Cairo Shopping Tour.
Experience KINGOFEGYPTTOURS with our team that will be helping you create it the way you wish. Visit Egypt Budget Tours to enjoy the unexaggerated prices and choose what could be best and suitable for your budget and time, we will be contacting you once you send a message, as well as helping you plan the best itineraries and trip programs. Try the unique and very chic programs on Egypt Luxury Tours, as we offer our tourists the best accommodation in some of Egypt’s best hotels like Mena House Hotel, in addition to the decent service you will be enjoying! check our Luxury Egypt Tour Packages and enjoy the Best of Egypt Tours organized by our team to make your vacation too good and different to forget. Our daily Cairo excursions are your best choice if visiting for a short period, as we help you discover the important archeological spots and most visited places in Cairo such as Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum & the National Museum of Egyptian civilization. Even if you have a very limited time, visit our Cairo transit tours. We can take you directly on a trip from Cairo airport to NMEC and the Giza pyramids. Travel to Upper Egypt and explore our variety of Luxor excursions and Aswan day trips to witness its exceptional beauty and great history.